Copy and Edit an Exercise from the Library
updated 7 months ago
Before creating an exercise from scratch, check the Fitter Exercise Library to see if it already exists. This will save you time and you can edit it once you have copied it to your own library for brand continuity.
- On the left side bar, click on All Exercises.
- Select Exercise Library.
- Type in the search bar for the exercise you need, then select Copy. The exercise will appear in your Exercises.
- Go back to your list of Exercises and click Edit on the Exercise you just copied.
- Now that the exercise is in your library, you can edit it as required. For example, change the title, re-word the exercise cue and replace the video with your own link for brand continuity.
- Hit save and exit.
- This exercise can now be added to a workout. For details on creating a workout, click here.