Create an Exercise
updated 7 months ago
Before creating a new exercise, you might like to see if one already exists in the Fitter Library and copy it across. This will save you time and you can edit the exercise as required. Click here for instructions.
- On the left side bar, click on All Exercises.
- Over to the right, click Create Exercise.
- Enter a Title and a description. For Example:
- Add an image from your computer or a pre-loaded image in your library.
- Add in an exercise demonstration but pasting a link from your YouTube or Vimeo account. For tips on recording your video content, click here.
- Save and exit.
- This exercise is now ready to be added to a workout. To learn how to create a new workout, click here.