Create a default article (with an image)
By Steve Scott
updated 3 months ago
- Select an image to compliment your article, by uploading from your computer and hit select to insert.
- Give your article a title.
- Add your article content. Use the toolbar to format your article.
- Does your article have a call to action link? Select Yes or No. If No, save and exit. If Yes, continue.
- Insert your call to action in the Link Text box.
- Insert your URL (website destination) in the Link Destination box. This should take your user to your website or landing page with your offer.
- Save and Exit.
- Refresh your browser, and preview your article.