Create a New Meal
updated over 1 year ago
- On the left side bar, click All Meals.
- Click on the red button on the right - Create Meal.
- Add a title.
- Select the meal type - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snack.
- Enter the Cook & Prep Time.
- Enter the amount of Calories.
- In the Ingredients box, paste your ingredient list. Use the tool bar to format with bullet points or numbers as you see fit. You may like to state how many serves the meal will serve above the ingredient list.
- Paste in the Directions for the meal. Again use the tool bar to format with bullet points or numbers as you see fit.
- In the banner section, Select Image. You can upload a new image from your computer or select one you have already uploaded to your library. Tip: Unsplash have a large database of free images.
- Save Meal.
- Hit Refresh on your web browser and your new meal will appear under the Meals list.
- You can now preview your meal to see how it will appear in your app.
- Click Edit to make any changes.
- To add a Meal to one of your Programs, go to Programs on the left side bar. Select the program you wish to add your meal to, then select the desired week and hit + Add Meal. A pop up will appear with Your Meals and Meal Library. Select Add, then hit Done.